Jason Paul Rogers – From Zero Idea to Seven-Figures Acquisition
A STEP-BY-STEP YOUR COURSE DETAILING HOW TO GET FIRST DEAL DONE AND BE WELL-POSITIONED TO DO MANY THEREAFTER. THE ONLY COURSE YOU’LL EVER NEED ON DOING DEALS.
- INTRO MODULE: CREATING WEALTH VIA MAKING ACQUISITIONS
- MODULE 1: BUILD A BULLETPROOF INVESTMENT THESIS
- MODULE 2: RECRUIT A WORLD-CLASS BOARD
- MODULE 3: RECRUIT ELITE ACCOUNTING SUPPORT
- MODULE 4: RECRUIT WORLD-CLASS LEGAL SUPPORT
- MODULE 5: CULTIVATE HOT OFF-MARKET DEAL FLOW
- MODULE 6: HOW TO VALUE BUSINESSES IN YOUR SECTOR
- MODULE 7: NEGOTIATING THE PRICE & TERMS WITH SELLERS
- MODULE 8: SELL YOUR DEALS TO BANKS
- MODULE 9: HOW TO FUN DRAISE & SECURE CAPITAL
- MODULE 10: TRANSITION ING TO OWNERSHIP, OPERATIONS, & SCALING YOUR BUSINESS
- MODULE 11: BONUS CONTENT TO SUCCEED AS A FOUNDER
- MODULE 12: JASON’S RECORDED CALLS
- MODULE 13: Q&A
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Access to all content additions and updates. Also, the course is hosted on Teachable so you’ll have access to the course on your iPhone with the Teachable IOS app.
- The only course you’ll need to become an acquisitions entrepreneur. Jason is giving you everything he knows. Other than 1-on-1 consulting. which he rarely does, Jason has no other products to sell you, no upsells, nothing.
- A step-by-step guide to building a world-class board to advise you and impress bankers and sellers alike. This won’t work as a one man show. You need a team to succeed in business.
- Jason will show you how to source and structure deals so that you don’t have to use your own capital (while keeping the majority of equity).
- Lastly, by following the instructions in this course you’ll be primed to do subsequent deals and rollup many companies in your chosen sector. Significant value can be created at scale when you purchase smaller companies individually at 2x – 6x EBITDA and sell them as an integrated entity or portfolio at an EBITDA multiple above 6x.
- You are going to learn an entrepreneurial model of small business acquisition in the golden era of small business M&A. The baby boomer generation of business owners (of which there are a lot) is now entering retirement age. Economically, this means a large supply of sellers relative to the number of buyers. If you know anything about negotiation, sales, and simple economics, you know that this situation drastically favors the acquisitions entrepreneur.
WHAT YOU WON’T GET
- Unless your company is the next Berkshire Hathaway or Amazon, Jason will not ask for or accept equity in your venture – or a position as your chairman, board member, or industry expert (yes, he’s been offered many times). Jason will not invest in your deals, but he will teach you how to raise the debt and equity to independently secure finance for your deals. As a founder and/or CEO, two of the most important tasks will be securing financing for your deals and bringing people onto your team. Jason wouldn’t be doing you any favors in participating in this process (other than the instructions given in the course). Candidly, he doesn’t have time anyway.
- Any time you’ve wasted heretofore contemplating, “Can I do this? Can I be an acquisitions entrepreneur?” You don’t need an M.B.A. or a J.D. You don’t need a ton of business experience (some do it with none). What you do need is a massive-action mindset and a mentor. Period. The only way to find out if you are right for this or anything in life is to put yourself into the fire. To get into the arena of business and under the bright lights where you are vulnerable. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it), that is the only way. Without action, you’ll never know anything about yourself and who you are. Worse than that, you’ll regret the time you wasted. It is a proven fact that people usually regret the decisions they didn’t make, the risks they didn’t take. Not the failures or results of decisions but inaction. And trust me, you compile a long enough list of regrets or even a few big ones they get really painful to think about as the clock ticks.
NO EXAGGERATION VALUE BREAKDOWN
Course Video Content (85 separate video topics): Jason Currently Charges $750/hr for Consulting. If we do the math, that is: $750 x 11.5 hours of Fast-Paced, No-BS Video = $8,625
Jason’s Never-Seen-Before, Personally Crafted Scripts, Templates, Check Lists, Letter of Intent, Purchase of Sale Agreement, Loan Package, Legal Entity Formation Documents: At the Very Least, $10.000 Worth of Value
$18,625 IN LEGIT VALUE…
If you take action with this course and do a deal. the value of this course will likely be much more than 18.6k… Think about it…
> Please contact our team if you have questions, or broken links via our email [email protected].