Dean Jackson – Email Lead Conversion Mastery + Bonus
I’d like to work with you to create some killer email strategies. Here’s some of what we’re going to work on:
- We’ll start with Reactivation Campaigns for the leads that you already have on your email list. That’s what the 9-Word Email is about… and there are some other cool campaigns I’ll share with you that will work with what you already have.
- Next, we’ll design and implement your Conversational Conversion process to engage with NEW leads that come in… focusing on the first 10 days of them opting in to your list, or emailing about your products or services.
- We’ll focus on the science of Lead Conversion…work out the math for your situation…and design a followup sequence to maximize the revenue per lead. This is something I have amazing stats on, and this alone will be a big breakthrough for you.
- We’ll create what I call your Super-Signature offers to ramp up the number of new conversations you can start every time you send an email to your list.
- One of the most overlooked opportunities for Email Mastery is in the “During Unit”- from the moment someone says YES… to the time the transaction is over and everyone is happy. We’ll work on some hidden ways to leverage this experience.
- My favorite high-probability, low-cost way to generate more business is by Orchestrating Referrals with the people who already know you, like you, and trust you. We’ll talk about “The Secret Psychology of Why People Refer Anything… and How To Be The Only One They Refer”… and specifically how to orchestrate referrals in YOUR business.
- Once we’ve got your Ninja-Level Email Mastery Skills in place… you’ll want to multiply the number of people you can engage with! So, we’ll finish up with creating the ultimate lead magnets for your business, and maximize your opt-in rates.
Any one of these things can move the needle immediately for your business, and my experience is that ONE of these is going to resonate with you and stand out as the BIG opportunity for you specifically… so we’ll be able to spend more time on that one with you.
I’m looking forward to working with you!
See you on the inside.
> Please contact our team if you have questions, or broken links via our email [email protected].